We're not talking about being a regular rock star - we all know that most (no, we're not saying all) rock stars aren't great at investing money in the right areas (nor are these celebrities).
Investing is a skill and to become a real success, you have to know how to handle the financial market.
To help you on your way to becoming the next Warren Buffett, here are seven solid tips on investing money for your reading pleasure...
Featured Image VIA
1. Read every single one of these five priceless books on investing at a young age.
2. Do your own research and become your own analyst - don't wholeheartedly rely on other experts.
3. Take responsibility for your own profits and losses, ultimately, you gain control over your financial destiny (the best way to learn is through your own mistakes).
4. Losses are a fact of life in the markets. Don't be afraid to trust your gut and take risks when the time is right - no one ever became a successful investor by playing it safe all the time.
5. Read, research, watch, review, stalk and take the time to find your own edge. Just to be clear, an edge includes buying undervalued stocks; waiting for a certain chart pattern to pop up and getting investment advice from other edgy money-smiths, among many others.
6. A little bewildered? Check out these world-class investment apps and build your empire from the ground up: remember, like building a house, solid foundations are the key to success.
7. Always identify your market type before diving into anything. You would invest in a cattle market in the same way you would a fish market, after all.
Oh and remember:
Games are won by players who focus on the playing field –- not by those whose eyes are glued to the scoreboard. - Warren Buffett